So, after visiting the Salon de la Photo exhibit in Paris this week, I've decided to upgrade my photo gear to the purest form and probably go only for the new Leica M with the new APO 50mm f:2 and GPS handgrip. It's almost as good as the 0.95 Noctilux they say, and I can compensate the lost light stops by stepping up with the ISO at 6400. And it's lighter.
Therefore I'm looking into selling all of my current Leica gear (I'll just keep my Leica tripod I guess ;)
- Leica M9 Silver - comes with a battery and a charger (and original cover for the sole), and one 16GB SD HC card from SanDisk. Just over 20,000 shots.
- Leica Summicron 35mm f/2 ASPH Silver - comes with a B+W UV filter, great for countryside or city shots
- Leica Noctilux 50mm f/.95 (black) - comes with a B+W UV filter : scarse to find, and best lens ever (SOLD)
- Leica Summicron 75mm f/2 APO ASPH (black) - comes with a B+W UV filter : great for portraits
- Leica viewfinder magnifier x1.4 (great for use with the 50mm and 75mm for sharper focusing)
- Leica Neoprene case M : to protect your camera in a bag
I bought everything new and first hand mainly at La maison du Leica in Paris in January 2011 (and some accessories in NYC in March 2012 at B&H in NYC, and should still have original invoices. I have all original boxes. I bought the Noctilux in Paris in July 2012 (very recent purchase !). I've taken just over 20,000 pictures with the Leica M9.
Prices for new items are here. I'm willing to discuss the price and to sell each item separately. I'd rather not ship, and give you everything in hand in Paris, against either cash or a certified check from your bank. Obviously almost everything is in pristine condition, maybe light marks of wear on the grip, but I have the original unused sole. See pix below.
Let me know if you have any questions.