Ha! I must be getting old... Although I can install linux (but the recent distributions are making it very easy), I have been struggling lately with a number of technologies (making me wonder that it is not as intuitive as one would expect it for consumers):
- I have been trying to set up my technorati profile for quite some time. Impossible to do on my own, no reply from the technorati support guys. Must be very simple since a number of people have it, but I just can't make it work
- Same story for sitemeter. Tried to add it to my typepad account. I must get something wrong...
- I have also tried to get some google ads on my site - how do you do that ?
- haven't tried to set up a google search on this blog either (although a howto is here)
- Lastly, I've recently got myself a Nokia 6600 to play with. After installing the Bluetooth stack on my Sony Vaio laptop, installed the Nokia PC Suite, I still can't figure out how to download the pictures taken last night at the initial launch of the Entrepreneur's blog dinner (check the posts on the blogs of Pascal, Bruno and Loic).
I think the weekend and your comments will help me solve much of these issues (well I only slept 3 hours, coming home from the entrepreneur dinner, and catching a much too early Eurostar this morning, hence maybe this explains why...). Also a FAQ for dummies (like me) would also help (maybe it exists, no time to check...)
Hey, technology is getting harder, or I'm growing older...